Forces of Decay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadeye

4 posters

Go down

Is Deadeye guilty of having used cheats or not?

Deadeye Vote_lcap85%Deadeye Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 40 ]
Deadeye Vote_lcap15%Deadeye Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

Deadeye Empty Deadeye

Post by Artifex Mortis Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 am

Lo pps, I know this argument is long since closed to us Laughing , however I, as well as many other FoD members, are curious to see the general opinion of people with regard to the whole situation.
Given that this is such a hot topic at the moment, I think that we can really get the traffic to run on our forum by talking about this Razz
Also, I take this opportunity to test the forum poll system which I have never used before, if it works efficiently then hurray we will use it more.
Everyone is allowed to vote and post replies to this thread as long as they are moderate. Go off the boundaries and our moderators will correct you, continue exaggerating and you shall be banned.

Apart from this good debating everyone!
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-10

http://www.fodclan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Deadeye Empty Re: Deadeye

Post by Nik Sat May 24, 2008 7:47 pm

have I learned you nothing? The 2 who vote guilty are probably static red and me. Does the whole FoD clan rly think he's innocent?

Nik

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifex Mortis Sat May 24, 2008 9:08 pm

em...

a) this forum is public so it wasnt forcedly an FoD
b) even if it was who gives a shit?
c) everyone is entitled to their opinion
d)now that I got your attention with this topic please bring more DIR members so we can get the traffic a goin Wink
oh and
e)everyone will agree with me that this matter is history so just chill and look at things how they are supposed to be: a game, nothing more.

Now lets all enjoy da forum I worked so hard to make so beautiful Laughing
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifex Mortis Sat May 24, 2008 9:16 pm

I just wanted to add that the whole purpose of this thread is to see peoples general opinion which includes DIR FoD DS MhG and/or any other freaking clan in cyberspace, so if you cannot tolerate that then Im afraid its hard luck...
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer` Sun May 25, 2008 3:25 am

well u got the attention u wanted Razz

I registerd just 2 post as its stated we can and u dont mind ppl posting ...

I am not here 2 abuse or slate anyone but if my post dont suit plz feel free 2 delete it at once Wink

deadeye after accusing DIR was caught by 1 of DIR a player who has pld internationally witch shows no matter what country he is a good player, a player that is more known than most mostly for his skill and all the amazing work he has done over the past years making dod a clean game .... bit of a pian that its gone so far but with noob admins about it had 2 in order 2 show ppl hax is not allowed for reasons u just cant complain about Razz

I know Im DIR and I h8 a cheat more than most but surley u know this vote has 2 be 1 sided if not it can only be assumed that ppl are standing by deadeye as a friend not a fellow dod player ... the proof shows all and deadeye lost all he had when it come 2 respect from the majority of the dod community Sad may I remind u it was self inflicted !!!

no matter what u think he is a cheat was and will always be there is no hiding that ... I have no grief with fod as I said 2 arti .... but I h8 cheats and will do my best 2 expose and make it known Razz

the voting system will now change I will pass this link on as its votes u want not 2 dir only but any clan I know that has seen deadeye for what he really is Wink

Lucifer`

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadeye Sun May 25, 2008 8:21 pm

1 statement from me, never ever did i admit that i used cheats, nik also said that on ed forums, but for some reason static red believes in his own made fantasy where i did admit that, but that aint reality......

Got no further comment atm, because people will prob start to post bad comments on what ever statement i make.

Deadeye

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifex Mortis Sun May 25, 2008 11:18 pm

This is getting interesting.
I never really followed this topic in depth, and I emphasize once again that the argument is a closed one which I am only taking advantage to see with my own eyes (cus I could never really be bothered to read other forums Ill be honest Razz) and ofc, to harnais and get more ppl to sign up.
Anyways cheers to everyone for not starting a fight (for the moment xD).

Arti out Wink
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifex Mortis Mon May 26, 2008 5:55 pm

lol
Artifex Mortis