Forces of Decay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

match DS v FoD

3 posters

Go down

match DS v FoD Empty match DS v FoD

Post by Deadeye Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 pm

well we got our asses badly pwned by this clan, but we will have our revenge.
i just wanna say to u people we played well, but siriously we need more tactic play, and more use of teamspeak, not everyone has ts, or a mic,
i will strongly advice, GET A Mic it will save us defeat Wink

but nevertheless we did all we could and we did well.

Deadeye

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

match DS v FoD Empty Re: match DS v FoD

Post by Artifex Mortis Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Well it wasnt expected to win on harrington anyways, think Ive done that map only once in my life xD
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-10

http://www.fodclan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadeye Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:17 pm

it seems me and johnny cant play that map no more :S
our steam fucked it up i think, we played the first harrington u putted on server, and later i wanted to get to new one, it was downloaded tho, but as i entererd the server i get the message that something is not right, like some files are not the same as on the server.
so somehow i cant play that map, and johnny has the same problem, ive tried to get ur map files, that u gave me trough msn, and put that in the right map.
But still that didnt work mate.
so i have no clue how to fix this.

Deadeye

Back to top Go down

Post by pandamonium Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:32 pm

well put deadeye ts and working more as a team is much needed!! its not just sheer skills sometimes to get the cap u need a couple o noobs campin like last night their sniper sat and watched us roll by a couple o times before sneakin out to cap when his team had moved up.

we ended up playing ds on anzio and donner arti
pandamonium
pandamonium

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifex Mortis Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Suspect why does everything look like its a tragedy...
I was considering installing steam on this shit comp just to be ingame, not that Ill play that well tbh, but if you ppl really need me to come and fix things up I will.
The fact that FoD lost against DS, SA, rSk, and xtreme doesnt bother me tbh, cus those are really skilled clans who have experience and tactics. What bothers me is that we LOST vs 4TH ARMY just cus none of our skilled players showed up, and the few who actually played kept going in and out. Our players have enough skill to pwn even the best clans, but its not gonna help much if we have no organisation
I will make a special request to deadeye and mars NOT to challenge any new clans in official ED wars untill I get back. You may only accept a challenge if someone else makes it.

I have the intention of bringing the clan back on tracks, and its not just cus my fucking comp broke down that Im gonna let everything go badly. Unfortunately all we can do is wait for these assholes to repair it Mad (how I hate this country)
Artifex Mortis
Artifex Mortis
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-10

http://www.fodclan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by pandamonium Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:18 pm

its not all doom and gloom!! weve learned a lot and have been rotating players within a very new squad some of who dont even know some of the maps weve played that well !

weve taken on some of the best in europe and got our bottoms spanked but our time will come ,...i know you all feel it!!!
pandamonium
pandamonium

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadeye Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 pm

pandamonium wrote:its not all doom and gloom!! weve learned a lot and have been rotating players within a very new squad some of who dont even know some of the maps weve played that well !

weve taken on some of the best in europe and got our bottoms spanked but our time will come ,...i know you all feel it!!!

True, we have really taken on some of the pro skilled clans, with tactics and stuff, and i suggest, we start making tactics more often, and if i tell a tactic that we need to use, i want all players to use it, there has been atleast 2 wars where nobody listnend to my tactic and we lost the war.
But anyways, altho we played against most of the pro skilled clans of EU, atleast i we had the balls to so, ok we have lost, but we have learned.
And every war we win or lose, we learn, and we get better and faster.
I suggest that all members get on TS everyday, even if they are not playing dod, just so we all know each other better, and we feel each other better,
so that when we go ingame, we use ts, we use tactics and we win, like we should be.
Thats all for now.

Deadeye....Out Razz

Deadeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down